EXPERIENCE IN ASSIGNMENTS/TRAINING PROGRAMS:
Guideline development/Standards [CRF/WASH]:
- Develop contextualized guidelines for well cleaning for Batticaloa district in consultation with WASH stakeholders [Supported by Oxfam].
- Development of Hazard specific WASH Needs and Vulnerability Assessment Toolkit for Sri Lanka [Floods, Drought, Landslides and CKDu], UNICEF/Seva Lanka under Regional Emergency Cluster Advisors project.
- Training strategy for implementation of Community Resilience Framework & Revision of CRF Manual
Training Needs Assessment/CBO Capacity building/Community consultation:
- Training Needs Assessments for CBOs in the UNDP Capacity building projects in Sri Lanka, UNDP/University of Colombo.
- Development of CBO training modules and training CBOs in capacity building modules, UNDP/University of Colombo.
- Flood Response Evaluation, Oxfam Response, University of Colombo.
Participatory tools & Consultation:
- Carried out a rapid needs assessment of returnees, returned to their place of origin in the High Security Zone, in Jaffna district, Swiss Embassy in Sri Lanka, Jaffna Office.
- Developed a policy brief document on mitigating GBV in Kilinochchi and Mullaitivu districts in consultation with women community leaders for the submission of Northern Provincial Council under SSDW2 project, CARE International, Sri Lanka.
- Review of Children and Women Development Units (CWDU) in 5 DS divisions in Killinochchi and Mullaitivu districts, CARE Sri Lanka.
- Baseline Assessment for CARE to implement Safety, Security and Dignity for Women (SSDW2).