Participated in 25 international training/conferences/seminars held in 16 countries, in addition to over 30 training programs locally held in Sri Lanka.
Title of international training programs include: PCM, M&E, DRR, Humanitarian response, Community approaches, Research skills…
- Summer School, Brown International Advance Research Institute (BIARI), Watson Institute, Brown University, USA
- R2HC project by ELRAH with Boston University, USA, Nepal Field Visit
- International Conference on Mountain Cities, Climate Change and Urban Sustainability/ 1st Chandigarh Climate Meet at Chandigarh, India
- International Training Workshop on Integrated Risk Assessment Methods Using Spatial and Social Vulnerability Data for Disaster Risk Reduction in Sanya, China
- Young Researchers School, ProsperNet, United Nations University, Japan, held in Yogjakarta, Indonesia
- 2020 TeLL-Net Forum, Kobe, Japan
- Community Solutions Program, Department of State, Washington DC/Chicago, USA
- AI-SOCD Heat Stress Sensors, Early Warning and Information Technology, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan
- Water Resources in Arid Areas: The Way forward, the Water Research Center, held at Sultan Qaboos University Conference Hall, Oman
- Advanced Information Research Skills, Queensland University of Technology, Brisbane, Australia
- ECHO Framework Partnership Agreement, Pundo-sud/IPSI/MDF, Kathmandu, Nepal.
- E-tools (ECHO electronic system), Pundo-sud, IPSI & MDF Europe, Bangkok, Thailand.
- ECHO Regional Seminar, New Delhi, India.
- ECHO Regional Seminar, Kathmandu, Nepal.
- ECHO Experts seminar/European Development Days, European Commission, Brussels, Belgium.
- Humanitarian Negotiators Training Course (HNTC-5), CIHC-USA/Penang Medical College, Penang, Malaysia.
- International Humanitarian Law (IHL) ICRC/ National University of Malaysia (UKM), Kulalumpur, Malaysia.
- Protection training, ECHO, New Delhi, India.
- Hostile Environment Training Awareness (HEAT), Geos/ECHO, Bangkok, Thailand.
- Personal Safety and communication, RedR Aus/Dookie campus, Melbourne, Australia.
- Nutrition Awareness training, ACF India/ECHO, Kathmandu, Nepal
- Emergency Market Mapping Analysis (EMMA), Practical Action, New Delhi, India
- 15th Regional course in CBDRM, ADPC Bangkok, Thailand
- Certificate course, ”Multi Hazard Risk Assessment”, ITC-Associated institute United Nations University, Enschade, The Netherlands
- CBDRM manual development (Course and trainers guide), RedR India, Pune, India
- Regional conference on DIPECHO, Kathmandu, Nepal
- WASH Coordination platform – SA/SEAP, RECA Project, UNICEF, Bangkok
National (In Sri Lanka):
- Humanitarian Accountability & Quality Management Standards HAP-Pakistan, Colombo
- Managing Projects and People, RedR UK/Oxford Brookes University, Colombo
- Grants Management, Strategic Financial Management & Budgeting, Mango UK, Colombo
- Participatory approaches in Community Development, RedR UK in Sri Lanka, Colombo
- Asia Pacific regional short course in Essentials of Humanitarian Negotiation, UNHCR e-centre, Japan held in Colombo
- Sphere in Humanitarian Practice & Training of Trainers, RedR UK in Sri Lanka, Colombo
- Project Management–PMI certified course Singapore Informatics/PMI USA, Colombo
- Certificate in Teaching in Higher Education (CTHE), South Eastern University/UGC HETC Grant
- Conflict Sensitivity Approaches, RedR UK/CS Consortium Sri Lanka, Colombo