Participated in 25 international training/conferences/seminars held in 14 countries, in addition to over 30 training programs locally held in Sri Lanka.
Title of international training programs include: PCM, M&E, DRR, Humanitarian response, Community approaches, Research skills…
1. Advance Information Retrieving Skills, Introduction to Research, Queensland University of Technology, Brisbane, Australia.
2. International Water Conference, International Water Centre, Sultan Qaaboos University, Muscat, OMAN.
3. Preparation mission for research on “Evaluation of health outcomes – A case of Nepal post 2015 earthquake”, Kathmandu, Nepal.
4. Humanitarian Response and Post-Conflict Reconstruction (HRPCR) institute, Watson Institute for International Studies, Brown University, Providence, USA.
5. ECHO Framework Partnership Agreement, Pundo-sud/IPSI/MDF, Kathmandu, Nepal.
6. E-tools (ECHO electronic system), Pundo-sud, IPSI & MDF Europe, Bangkok, Thailand.
7. ECHO Regional Seminar, New Delhi, India.
8. ECHO Regional Seminar, Kathmandu, Nepal.
9. ECHO Experts seminar/European Development Days, European Commission, Brussels, Belgium.
10. Humanitarian Negotiators Training Course (HNTC-5), CIHC-USA/Penang Medical College, Penang, Malaysia.
11. International Humanitarian Law (IHL) ICRC/ National University of Malaysia (UKM), Kulalumpur, Malaysia.
12. Protection training, ECHO, New Delhi, India.
13. Hostile Environment Training Awareness (HEAT), Geos/ECHO, Bangkok, Thailand.
14. Personal Safety and communication, RedR Aus/Dookie campus, Melbourne, Australia.
15. Nutrition Awareness training, ACF India/ECHO, Kathmandu, Nepal, 2011.
16. Emergency Market Mapping Analysis (EMMA), Practical Action, New Delhi, India,.
17. 15th Regional course in CBDRM, ADPC Bangkok, Thailand.
18. Certificate course, ”Multi Hazard Risk Assessment”, ITC-Associated institute United Nations University, Enschade, The Netherlands.
19. CBDRM manual development (Course and trainers guide), RedR India, Pune, India.
20. Regional conference on DIPECHO, Kathmandu, Nepal.
21. WASH Coordination platform – SA/SEAP, RECA Project, UNICEF, Bangkok.
22.International Workshop on Integrated Risk Assessment Methods Sanya, China, CAS-TWAS Centre of Excellence on Space Technology for Disaster Mitigation/ IRDR 23.International Conference on Mountain Cities, Climate Change and Urban Sustainability/1st Climate Meet, CRRID, Chandigarh, India. 24.Advanced Institute on
25.Community Solutions Orientation Program, IREX, Washington DC, USA.
In Sri Lanka:
1. Conflict Sensitivity Approaches, RedR UK/CS Consortium Sri Lanka, Colombo, 2012.
2. Humanitarian Accountability & Quality Management Standards HAP-Pakistan, Colombo, 2012.
3. Managing Projects and People, RedR UK/Oxford Brookes University, Colombo, 2011.
4. Grants Management, Strategic Financial Management & Budgeting, Mango UK, Colombo, 2011.
5. Participatory approaches in Community Development, RedR UK in Sri Lanka, Colombo, 2009.
6. Asia Pacific regional short course in Essentials of Humanitarian Negotiation, UNHCR e-centre, Japan held in Colombo in 2010.
7. Sphere in Humanitarian Practice & Training of Trainers, RedR UK in Sri Lanka, Colombo, 2007.
8. Project Management–PMI certified course Singapore Informatics/PMI USA, Colombo, 2005.
9. Certificate in Teaching in Higher Education (CTHE), South Eastern University/UGC HETC Grant, 2014.